Sunday, September 11, 2011

Haunted Dollhouse

my favorite theme
When i have a house of my own, the theme will be haunted dollhouse in which it will look haunted with vintagey wallpaper and velvet and black victorian frames and old vintage barbie toys all around!
velvet velvet velvet --- i love it so much! almost as much as i love peter pan collars which look good on anything and have no faults in the world. they always look good pretty much no matter what, especially when they are black and white. Furthermore, this distrubed school girl porcelain doll outfit combines my favorite color combination -- black and blue!! The cherry and whip cream on top are the mary janes.  I think Mary Jane is the coolest name ever. Whenever items of clothing can be called archetypes or characters, its amazing! I'm thinking of someday naming one of my children Mary Jane also because it has the coolest nickname - M.J.


No comments:

Post a Comment